There are several challenges involved in assignment writing. Assignment writing is an art that not everyone can master. This is the reason why many students look for assignment writing help and buy assignments from service providers.
One of the important aspects of assignment writing is providing adequate arguments in the paper. You need to take a stance on your idea. An ideal way to proceed with any assignment is to collect necessary information based on the topic requirements, develop a hypothesis, and provide adequate evidence to support your claim.
An assignment without proper evidence is incomplete, and it may give an idea to the reader that your paper is not well-researched or you do not possess adequate knowledge about the topic. But you can’t just put evidence anywhere in your paper. You must follow the right way and make the right placements to make them more effective. Today we are going to discuss how you can incorporate evidence in your assignments impeccably.
Importance of Evidence
- They showcase your in-depth knowledge about the topic.
- They demonstrate how well you have researched and gathered perfect evidence.
- They add value to your ideas.
- The readers can rely more on your arguments and identify how unique you are.
Methods of incorporating others as evidence in your paper
We will discuss some methods you can use to incorporate the writing of others as evidence in your paper. You can use either one or all of them in a single assignment as per your need and requirement. You must organize this evidence in your work such that it does not look like a patchwork of other people’s ideas. There are 3 important ways of including other people’s work –
- Quoting – Quoting is when you include some other’s work in your paper as it is. It can be one or more sentences and must be included within quotation marks. You have to provide proper references to the original author. This is a good way to provide evidence as it clearly shows that some other scholarly person also supports your idea.
- Paraphrasing – In paraphrasing, you rephrase other people’s work in your own language. In this, you have to keep the original idea intact without using the author’s words. But although it is in your words, you should not forget to give the original author credit. You must always cite the sources.
- Summarizing – Here, you provide some long text’s central idea in your own words. You can summarizea long piece of text, even a book, or an article. They should pinpoint the main idea and relate closely to your content. They are great to provide evidence while referring to the original author and stating how they have also said the same thing as yours.
Out of these, you can choose the best method which suits your assignment requirement to provide evidence. While doing so, you must refer to the right referencing style as per the guidelines and give complete credit to the original author. Hope these tips help you make your assignment stronger.
Summary: This article is about the right way of incorporating evidence in your assignment. You will learn about the importance of evidence and ways to incorporate them.