When a project is completed, everyone celebrates but the effort made from start to end is not an easy process. According to the project management assignment help experts, there are 5 phases that are needed to be completed to a successful end of the project. Moreover, when a student study the project management course in his academic life, he had to know about the phases in detail. Unfortunately, they fail to understand it. So, the experts who have immense knowledge about this course, and have many degrees has shared some simple definition of the 5 phases that every student should know while writing the assignments on project management. So, let’s know them one by one.
- Conception– The first stage where the goal is defined at the board level. In this stage, you need to research whether taking this project on board is feasible or not. For that, you have to do a feasibility test during this stage.
- Definition – This phase is like a road map to a successful project and everybody needs to follow it. This typically begins with the goal where two methods are used SMART and CLEAR. Moreover, it involves identifying the cost, quality, resources, and proper timetable for completing the task.
- Execution – This phase is where the decided process needs to be implemented, works are allocated and resources are distributed. This method also helps in safely delivering and satisfying the customer’s need. Moreover, this phase includes developing a team, assigning resources, executing project management plans, setting up tracking systems, task assignment allocation, status meetings, and other similar tasks.
- Performance– This phase helps to know whether the project management plan is going on the right track or not. For this, the managers use the Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) to measure the performance. The manager needs to pick 2 or 3 points to measure the performance. Those are; project objectives, quality deliverables, effort tracking, and project performance.
- Project Close –This phase represents the completion of the projects. All the workers hired to do their job are terminated at this phase. In this, the project manager conducts a meeting for saying thanks to whomsoever worked on the project and made it successful. After the completion, there are still many tasks to do, those are, create a project list of things that didn’t get accomplished and at the last, the project manager needs to collect all the products and documents and store them in a single place.
These are the 5 phases of project management. This is how a project goes from the initial to final stage. Now, you must have got the phases so that you can write the assignments easily on them. But if you face any issues while understanding and writing, you can contact the experts and ask for project management assignment help.
Hope you like reading this article! Good luck.